How to choose your suitable Magnetic Knife Holder
Brief introduction of Magnetic knife holder
A magnetic holder for knives is a magnetic device that can hold different knives and forks in the kitchen. When you spend money on a high-quality knife set, you want to use it for a long time. Knives require extremely sharp blades for their proper functioning. But if knives are kept in a drawer or a container with other objects, the sharpness of blades becomes fade slowly. Moreover, dents or chipping can also occur in knives. The most recent and appropriate way to increase the working life of knives is to place them in a magnetic knife holder. There are different magnetic knife holders such as magnetic blocks, magnetic racks, and magnetic rolls. We manufacture various forms of magnetic holders and knife holders. All of our magnetic holders are manufactured with high-quality permanent magnets that enhance the durability of our products. We ensure very affordable sale prices to facilitate our customer's budget.
Our products are made of high-grade permanent magnets, making them long-lasting and durable equipment to use. We provide a variety of knife holders with associated magnets which does not rust easily. A pair of screws is also added to the packaging for the installation of a holder in place. You can choose the most appropriate design for your kitchen from our range
Knives are the most widely used kitchen tools that contain sharp blades and wooden or plastic handles. Knives are of different types depending upon the type of blade they have. The selection of an appropriate blade relies on the application of the handler. For example, jam can be applied on bread with a blunt knife; a small knife is used to cut lemon or apples; an extraordinarily sharp and wide blade is required to cut meat pieces and break bones. All types of blades are provided in a standard knife set. All the knife collections are easily mounted on a magnetic holder.
Types of magnetic knife holder:
The primary function of a magnetic knife holder depends on the magnet's magnetic strength used in it. The blades of knives are made of ferromagnetic metals, which got attracted toward the magnet. This magnetic strength keeps the knives in place. Following are two main types of Magnetic knife holder we provide our customers:
Dailymag Wooden Magnetic Knife Holder-Magnetic Block:
A device that contains different hollow blocks to retain the knives in them. The outer surface of such devices is made of wood or plastic, while the internal lining has magnetic slits which put the blade firmly in place.
The magnetic blocks are somehow functional, but they have some limitations related to their design. These limitations are:
• The knife blades are not visible, and an unknown person has to guess the type of knife from the handle.
• The magnetic blocks are very narrow and blind-ended, allowing the accumulation of water or food particles in them.
These limitations are very normal and can be minimized by proper usage.
Dailymag Stainless Steel Magnetic Knife Holder-Magnetic plate:
The magnetic holders of this type are the plane magnet plate with either a stand to place it or fixing holes to attach it firmly on a smooth vertical surface. The ferromagnetic metallic kitchen cutlery made can be easily attached to it. This form of the magnetic holder is more in use by customers because of its comparatively simple and durable design. We manufacture magnetic plate holders of both types, i.e., with stand and holes for permanent installation
Places to hang the magnetic holder:
Knives of different types are commonly used in kitchens. A magnetic knife holder should be fixed at a place which is easily accessible while cooking in the kitchen. There are some sites where you can fix your magnetic knife holder:
• It can be placed to the wall behind the stove
• A place near the washing basin can also be appropriate.
• Any wall along the kitchen slab is also an excellent choice to hang the holder.
• The fixing holes of the magnetic knife holder can also fix it along the kitchen cabinets.
While selecting a place to adhere to the magnetic knife holder, It should be mounted on such a surface with a shelf under it. It can reduce the risk of injury that may occur if the knife's blade does dost attach to the magnet. Usually, it does not happen, but some edges are made of stainless steel, and they can cause a problem.
Advantages of knife holder:
A knife holder should be must equipment in a kitchen and a cooking school because it provides many advantages:
• It makes the variety of knives visibly available all the time. This helps in the selection of the exact blade you want for your work.
• When based are visible to the handler, they do not need to guess the proper knife from its handle.
• It makes the knife set more presentable; knives of different sizes could be arranged in a separate order on it.
• It reduces a mess in the kitchen and keeps the knives in place.
• It can be fixed along the wall and occupy less space.
• It also reduces the chances of any injury that may occur while finding an appropriate knife from a pile of kitchen equipment from a messy drawer.
• Magnetic knife holders also provide a hygienic way of storing knife set in the kitchen.
• Its cleaning is easy. Its simple design and plane surface prevent the accumulation of food particles.
• Its installation is effortless.
• Besides knives, any other metallic tool such as Clipper or beater can also adhere to it quickly.
Magnetic knife holders are very safe to use; however, some precautions should be considered to ensure safety:
• The knives should be placed upside down. The bare edges of blades should not be in the upper direction because they can cause any accidental cut.
• You should not apply a sudden force to remove the knife from the magnet; however, a gentle pull with a slight twist can perform a better action.
• It is appreciated to organize the knives relative to their size to become easy to reach the knife of your desire.