How our users feedback on Dailymag Magiko magnetic water softener
In 2015, the first generation of Dailymag magnetic water softener comes out, Model No. is Super Power and Ultra Power. The product is easy to install, compact and practical. With customer evaluation and customer research, we have developed a series of magnetic water softeners from low-end to high-end, household to commercial, covering the agricultural and industry.
Now let's see how our users feedback on Dailymag Magiko magnetic water softener:
1. I installed 2 of these units inline on a 1 inch copper line leading into a commercial dish machine. At the time, the scale on the final rinse compartment was at least 1/8 inch thick. Descaling with a chemical was a losing battle. Since I was the main dish washer, I had plenty of time to monitor the results. The scale was completely gone in about 2 months. Even the fill valves downstream were scale free. (Scale wreaks havoc on these valves). Afterwards, we quit using the chemical treatment. After 2 years, the scale never returned. I don't know about every application, but it worked very well in this case. My suggestion is give it a try.
2. We used a system like these in Albuquerque to help with scale buildup on faucets and it worked. We had two big magnets buried applied to our water coming into the house, and two smaller magnets on the interior feed to the hot water heater to protect it too, for a total of two big and two smaller magnets.
3. This magnetic water softener is perfect, used in conjunction with normal filters. Water quality improved immediately. It does not completely remove all irons, but its a very good learning tool, for what can actually be simply done, to improve water. Great item, bought one for my Son.
4. I think it is removing some scale buildup but it is not softening the water too much. It seems like voodoo but I think I am noticing less scale build up around the faucets. I have only had for a month but will report back later.
5. I was ready to buy the Magiko magnetic softner because I heard good things about it and then I saw this. It was significantly cheaper and required no power. I gave it only 4 * b/c it had no instructions in the package and even the description here was not that informative. Not that it is rocket science to install but I did pinch my fingers between the 2 magnents whilest trying to install it b/c I didn't realize the magnets weren't affixed to the brackets. they were very difficult to get back apart. I installed it around 9pm & ran the dishwasher. The dishes are already look better - less white residue and my skin is feeling less dry & cracked. I boiled some water and there was almost no white residue in the pot. I have no reason to believe it won't breakdown the existing residue as claimed but if it doesn't I will revise my review.
6. The instructions say it will take a while to know whether or not it's working as it has to clean out the build up.
It has been aout a month and i feel it is working, the darkness doesn't build up on my sink now that i can tell, and my skin is softer. i had started applying apple cider vinegar and water after my shower prior to getting the magnets and that helped some but even when i don't do that now, i am feeling much better, my skin is softer. the instructions have warnings about the power of the magnets might pinch fingers if not handled right . but i got the small set and they are not strong enough to harm fingers. but do seem to work well. the only other option i found was a $950.00 or more. Without the use of salt as well. i'm glad i got these.
7. I have harsh well water, full of Calcium & Lime....this has made a huge difference. recommend this..... great price and quality too...easy to install.
8. It works and reduces accumulation of calcium in toilets and faucets. I used it for several months now and noticed the differences.
9. I put this on as soon as I got it and really noticed a huge difference in our water. I installed it (by hand) to the supply line that comes in from the well into the pump reserve tank.
It actually made such a big change in the taste and the odor that he water is now drinkable. I really noticed the difference in the amount of laundry detergent. We never actually had bubbles in the washer before, it just got milky. Now I use less and the clothes are even cleaner. There is no white residue on my dishes out of the dishwasher and I even use less shampoo now. This is a must for people that hate salt water softeners. From the MOM of 5 that buys a lot of detergents and soaps I must say it is really worth the money!!
10. I ordered one Y2-M & bolted it on yesterday. WOW!!! I thought it would take a while to kick in, but I got instant results! My shower, my drinking water, washing dishes, etc. I can't believe it....this thing is amazing! I just ordered another one to keep in storage in case this one dissappears.
11. I installed this super Y4 magnet on the incoming water line to our home. Started noticing a difference in the water after about a week.....no more white film on the shower door and on the faucet heads... I bought and installed another one......The two have really made a difference....It does work to change the water configuration...look it up on the internet for a scientific explanation.... Sure beats the price of the thousand dollar or more units advertised on radio, and TV.
12. I have to admit, I was a sceptic. But I am also cheap. My "salt-sucking" conditioner died, and I was forced to look for a replacement. I saw this ad and decided to try it. Much cheaper than $400 for a new softener. Our water wasn't extremely 'hard', but without the softener, our skin was itchy and scale was beginning to appear on glasses in the dishwasher. I have had the magnet on our water supply for about 3 months. We also have a inline water filter, which would turn from white to dark brown in 1 month, and need to be changed. I waited 2 weeks, and changed that filter, and the filter is still white, after over 2 months!! We don't have the Scale build-up in the dishwasher, and the "itchies" are gone after a shower. With the old softener, we did have great suds, when taking a shower. There is less suds now, but better than with no softener at all. Over all we are pleased with the results.
13. Ok. After about 3 weeks. I even have my husband admitted it works. The scale build-up is getting less. The water definitely tastes better. I can't say the water is soft but it is much less hard for sure. I'm very pleased with the result. I saved at least 500 bucks by using this instead of the salt-based water softener. I also feel good of being green.
The only complain is there is no clear installation instruction with the product. Me and my husband need to google all over the web in order to decide where and how to install it. It'll be much easier for customers if seller can place a piece of paper to explain now to install it.
14. I Bought my first Ulter Power one 10 years ago. I started to notice the difference after about 8 weeks. No more hardwater build up around the shower head and on the faucets. I just bought 2 more because the old ones were getting "weak?" after 10 years and the deposits were starting to return. I put one on the line in from the well and one on the line into the hot water heater. After four weeks no more deposits.