Item No.: MC-D1
Super Neodymium Magnetic Chuck with Double sine plate
Double sine plate Magnetic Chuck
Super Neodymium Magnetic Chuck with Double sine plate is excellent for grinding and CNC machinery.
Flat-type magnetic chucks are widely used for high-precision grinding operations, for grinding on high-precision grinding machines, etc., with a wide range of workpieces, and can utilize inclined lengths, widths, and compound angles.
Super Neodymium Magnetic Chuck with Double sine plate features:
•Suitable for all kinds of surface grinders and electric discharge machines for single-sided or compound-angle front, rear or left bevel grinding.
• The process has been specially treated to make its adjustment more precise.
• Choose high-quality magnetic materials, strong suction, small remanence, and even magnetic distribution.
• The plane accuracy of the magnetic surface does not change when ON/OFF is switched.
• Dense panels, with a pole pitch of only 1.5mm, can hold smaller parts.
Characteristic of Super Neodymium Magnetic Chuck with Double sine plate:
• Correct locking at any angle without deformation
• Large and efficient machining area
• Constructed from hardened alloy tool steel
• Bidirectional sinusoidal suction cups, can be machined at two angles at the same time
•Accuracy of angle: 0.007/100mm