What are the requirements for exporting toys to the United States?
The United States has very strict requirements for entry commodities. First, three types of routine tests are required, followed by special tests for toy commodities.
1. GCC (general conformity certification) general quality certification.
2. Carry out routine tests in the third-party testing agency approved by CPSC: lead paint test, small parts test, etc., and provide the corresponding COC (certification of compliance, certificate of compliance).
3. The qualification report issued by the third-party testing agency recognized by CPSC must be presented. The frequency and time of availability of reports from third-party labs is at the discretion of the guest or his buyer. Plastic toys exported to the United States: Under normal circumstances, the first three parts of ASTM F963 should be tested, including physical and mechanical properties test, flammability test, and eight toxic heavy metal tests. CPSIA mainly conducts lead content, (6 kinds) phthalate content and labeling tests; for products exported to California, 7 kinds of phthalate tests are required; in addition, for different types of toys with different functions, the test requirements are also not exactly. Regardless of whether a toy is a gift or a gift, as long as it is a consumer product, it must meet some testing standards in the United States.
4. Some specific products and materials must be tested by a specific CPSC-approved third-party testing agency (such as lead paint testing, small parts testing, etc.), and through these tests to support the COC (certification) that their products meet of compliance, compliance certificate).
5. Each toy must comply with the requirements of CPSIA and related regulations, and must present a qualification report issued by a third-party testing agency recognized by CPSC. The frequency and time of availability of reports from third-party labs is at the discretion of the guest or his buyer. Note: Regarding the GCC certificate, it must be completed by the manufacturer, importer or OEM in the United States. It can also be said to be your customers in the US. COC is not required.
Dailmag 'Dailymagic' Magnetic building tile toy fully comply with US CPC requirement, the toy have passed ASTM F963 and CPSIA test by Intertek. Customers from North American can import with confidence.